Siraj Sikder Works
Declaration and Program of National Liberation Front of East Bengal
Various patriotic classes, sections, groups, individuals, organizations, national-religious-lingual minority people of East Bengal started serious struggle to overthrow the Indian Expansionism and its lackey the Awami League fascists to establish national independence and democracy for East Bengal. People want such a leadership which is able to lead them to correct path to achieve victory.
They further hope that this leadership will be such an organization that will include representatives from all the patriotic classes, sections, individuals, groups, organizations and national-religious-lingual minority people.
Considering the aspiration of people, the following patriotic organizations united and took historic decision to form such an organization.
The name of that organization was given the “National Liberation Front of East Bengal”.
Following organizations joined the National Liberation Front of East Bengal:’
1) Proletarian Party of East Bengal
2) Armed Patriotic Force of East Bengal
3) Workers and Employees Liberation Council of East Bengal
4) Peasants Liberation Council of East Bengal
5) Students and Youth Liberation Council of East Bengal
6) East Bengal Liberation Council for Women, Art, Culture, Press and Literature
7) East Bengal Liberation Council for National Minorities
8) East Bengal Liberation Council for Religious Minorities of East Bengal
9) East Bengal Patriotic Businessmen and Industrialists Council
10) East Bengal Patriotic Olema (Islamic Teachers—Sarbarapath) Council
11) East Bengal Council for the Representatives of Various Patriotic Groups and Leftists
The representatives of those patriotic organizations gathered in a conference on 20 April 1973 and formed “National Liberation Front”.
A provisional Central Committee was formed to organize National Liberation Front of East Bengal throughout the whole country to temporarily carry its activity.
Siraj Sikder, the representative of the Proletarian Party of East Bengal was unanimously elected as the chairman of National Liberation Front.
Declaration of National Liberation Front of East Bengal
People of East Bengal always struggled and carried resistance against all sorts of foreign attack, exploitation and plunder.
The history of the people of East Bengal is the history of heroic struggle.
People of East Bengal fought against British colonialism and its lackeys to achieve independence, democracy and religious right and joined Pakistan.
The fascist ruling regime of Pakistan, other than giving people of East Bengal the national right and democracy, carried national oppression and exploitation-plunder.
From the very beginning, people of East Bengal carried struggle against Pakistan’s ruling regime. People of East Bengal, through Great Language Movement, repulsed the conspiracy of liquidating Bangla language.
They carried democratic movement of 1954, anti-martial law struggle and various movements of 60s.
At last, people of East Bengal rebelled in 1971 to achieve national independence and democracy.
People of East Bengal fought against ruthless atrocities of the Pak military fascists, hundreds of thousands of people lost their lives and their properties were destroyed.
Awami League and its lackeys betrayed with people of East Bengal. Like Mir Jafar (Mir Jafar was the historic traitor of Bengal who betrayed with Bengal and joined British force in the battle of Palasi in 1757 resulting Bengal to go under British colonial rule—Sarbaharapath), they sold East Bengal to Indian Expansionists in greed for power.
The Indian expansionists have always tried to occupy East Bengal and establish colony here. They accepted the chance provided by the Awami League and its lackeys. They occupied East Bengal with the help and support of the Soviet Social Imperialism. Thus, Indian Expansionists established their colony in East Bengal.
An aim of Indian Expansionists’ establishing colony in East Bengal is to plunder Jute, Tea, Leather and other raw materials, Meat, Fish, Vegetables, Rice and other Food Products, occupy market of Seventy Five million people, control business-trade, industry etc. of East Bengal, plunder gas, electricity and natural resources, destroy education-culture and control administration and defense.
Another aim of establishing colony in East Bengal by the Indian Expansionists is to suppress the liberation struggle of people of East Bengal, India and Naga-Mijo-Kashmiris, and dominate in Indian Ocean and South Asia.
The Soviet Social Imperialists are supporting Indian expansionism to strengthen their domination over India, grab share from the looting of East Bengal, establish military base in East Bengal and to establish domination in Indian Ocean, South Asia and Asia.
The US led Imperialists are competing with the Soviet Social Imperialism to establish their domination in East Bengal and India.
The Awami League and other traitors have handed over East Bengal and India through open and secret treaties.
Awami League fascists made numerous efforts to deceive people and hide own character. With that aim, they have held the so called election, formed national parliament and made laws against people’s interest.
But people have not been confused by their deception. They understood that the ‘Bangladesh’ government is nothing but a puppet government of Indian expansionists.
The economy and administrative system of East Bengal has broken down as result of exploitation and plunder of the Indian Expansionists and their lackeys, anarchy, devaluation of currency, black marketing, smuggling, robbery, hijacking, nepotism etc.
The development of military force of East Bengal ceased due to conspiracy of Indian Expansionists.
Thus, East Bengal has been made totally dependent of the Indian Expansionists.
The ruthless exploitation and plunder by the Indian Expansionists and its lackeys made the people of East Bengal living in lack of or without food and clothing.
The increasing high price of daily goods, unemployment and lack of transport rapidly downgraded people’s living standard.
People of East Bengal have never lived in such hardship. On the other side, the Indian Expansionism’s lackeys the traitor country-sellers overnight became owner of money and riches and are enjoying luxury.
The Indian Expansionists and their lackeys are carrying brutal suppression to destroy the struggle of national minorities of East Bengal to establish national right.
The Bangladesh puppet government and their master the Indian expansionists have formed various mercenary armed forces to suppress people and carry fascist dictatorship over them.
Through joint activities, the Indian Expansionists are directly controlling different forces of East Bengal. They formed Raxi Bahini (A genocidal militia specially formed to counter Maoist People’s War—Sarbaharapath) under their direct control.
The Bangladesh puppet government is carrying killing, arresting, jailing-torturing and other fascist activities to smash people’s spontaneous struggle against exploitation and plunder of Indian Expansionists and their lackeys.
They are breaking meetings, processions and strikes; violating freedom of press and carrying futile attempt to smash anti-government activities.
Thus, they are violating people’s democratic right.
Today, people of East Bengal are realizing that the democracy Awami League fascists have established is fascist dictatorship of Indian Expansionism and its lackeys, the socialism they established is exploitation and plunder by the Indian Expansionism and its lackeys, and that of Soviet and US. The nationalism they speak is national subservience and eliminating the national minorities and Urdu speaking people of East Bengal. The secularism they want is to suppress the barricade of Muslim religion in exploitation and plunder by the Indian Expansionism and dismantle the unity of Hindu and Muslim people.
Mujiv-ism is national treachery and fascism.
Now a volatile situation exists in the whole East Bengal.
Today, people want salvation from the ruthless exploitation, plunder and fascist atrocities of Indian Expansionism and its lackeys.
Except some traitors, the East Bengal Regiment, BDR and Police too are discontented against the puppet government.
Except some traitors, government and semi government employees and people related to industry, business and trade are raged over the puppet government.
Students, teachers, litterateur, artists, journalists and other intellectuals are raged over against the government too.
Workers, peasants, petit servicemen, fishermen, blacksmith, potter and professional people also are raged over the government.
Various national minorities, religious and lingual minorities living in East Bengal are also raged over the fascist government.
That is, all the people of East Bengal regardless of classes, organizations, languages, nationalities, religions and colors are raged over the government.
Spontaneous struggle is going on in different places of East Bengal to overthrow the puppet fascist government and its master Indian Expansionists.
It has been very much timely to form national liberation front to provide leadership to this struggle of people.
The call of National Liberation Front to the people of East Bengal:
Joint National Liberation Front of East Bengal irrespective of classes, sections, groups, views, languages, religions and nationalities; overthrow Indian Expansionism and its puppet Bangladesh puppet government and establish national independence and democracy.
The working class of East Bengal, you are the most advance class of East Bengal, carry your struggling heritage forward and join National Liberation Front to achieve independence and democracy.
Patriotic leftists of East Bengal acting openly and secretly, you are part of people of East Bengal, join National Liberation Front of East Bengal to combine your struggle with the struggle for national independence and democracy.
Various patriotic political groups, cadres, sympathizers and supporters of East Bengal who want to achieve independence and democracy are called upon to join National Liberation Front of East Bengal.
We are calling struggling peasant masses of East Bengal to joint National Liberation Front of East Bengal.
We are calling the patriots of East Bengal Regiment, BDR, Police and other armed and semi armed forces to join National Liberation Front.
The patriotic employees of government and semi government institutes and those related to business, trade and industries are called upon to join National Liberation Front.
Students, teachers, litterateurs, artists, intellectuals and other professional people of East Bengal are called upon to join National Liberation Front.
The patriotic ex-freedom fighters and those who are able to carry armed struggle are called upon to join National Liberation Front of East Bengal.
Women of East Bengal are called upon to join National Liberation Front.
National, lingual and religious minority people of East Bengal are called upon to join National Liberation Front of East Bengal.
The National Liberation Front of East Bengal has taken firm determination of overthrow Indian Expansionism and its lackey the puppet ‘Bangladesh’ government through political struggle, armed struggle, propaganda and diplomatic struggle.
People of Bangladesh have heritage of struggle. Always they fought against exploitation-oppression. People of East Bengal must carry forward past heritage and overcome all the bends and obstacles, persist in hard struggle, overthrow Indian Expansionism and its lackey the ‘Bangladesh’ puppet government, and establish independent, democratic, peaceful, non-aligned, progressive republic of East Bengal.
National Liberation Front of East Bengal will materialize following program by establishing republic of East Bengal.
Program of Independent, Democratic, Peaceful, Non-Aligned and Progressive Republic of East Bengal
Establish greater and progressive democratic ruling system
– Completely overthrow Indian Expansionism from the land of East Bengal. Free East Bengal and make her independent from their colonial chain. Overthrow invader military force of Indian Expansionism stationed in East Bengal, Paramilitary, and Advisors, disguised as Counselors or any other military or civil executives working in different fields, and Indian citizens working in anti-national interest of East Bengal.
Confiscate all the properties of Indian Expansionists in East Bengal.
– Completely overthrow the Indian Expansionists’ lackey national enemies and ‘Bangladesh’ puppet government.
Terminate national treacherous fascist Constitution and laws made by ‘Bangladesh’ puppet government.
Terminate the anti-national interest Agreement of East Bengal signed by ‘Bangladesh’ puppet government with the Indian Expansionists. Terminate all the secret Agreements signed by ‘Bangladesh’ puppet government with India.
Give most serious punishment for the most hated among the Indian Expansionist lackey anti people national enemies.
– Completely overthrow Soviet Social Imperialist led and controlled countries and US-led imperialists from East Bengal.
Terminate all the anti-national interest agreements signed with them.
Confiscate all of their properties in East Bengal.
– Terminate all the open or secret foreign Military Bases in the land of East Bengal.
– Overthrow military or civil citizens of Soviet Social Imperialism, its lackey states and US-led imperialism who are engaged in anti-national interest of East Bengal.
– Provide most serious punishment for the diehard representatives of the Soviet Social Imperialism and US-led Imperialism.
– Hold free General Election on the basis of the principle of National Independence and Democracy and hold National Assembly election of Election in genuine democratic way through general voting right for all and secret ballot. National Assembly will be the supreme body of East Bengal. This council will produce a Constitution with guarantee of forming a greater democratic state system that reflects fundamental rights and aspirations of all level of people of East Bengal.
– Form a United National Democratic Government with all the genuine representatives of various social classes, national-lingual-religious minorities, patriotic and democratic organizations and patriotic individuals and sections who help national liberation.
– Recognize and establish greater democratic rights such as: freedom of speech, meeting, and cooperative, trade union, forming political party, religion and protest.
– Provide guarantee of individual right of all the citizens, freedom of house, secrecy of letter correspondence and communication, freedom of movement, right of work and rest and guarantee of educational right
– Provide equal right to women and men; establish equality between Bengalis and national minorities
– Set all the prisoners free who have been arrested by the Indian expansionism and its lackey ‘Bangladesh’ puppet government for their patriotic activities
– Liquidate all the prison camps made by Indian Expansionism and their lackey ‘Bangladesh’ puppet government
– Return back all the patriots who have been compelled to take refuge to foreign as result of repression by the Indian Expansionism and its lackey ‘Bangladesh’ puppet government, provide them opportunity to work in homeland
– Provide returning of all the Bengalis who are arrested in Pakistan
– Make just solution of the problems of East Bengal with Pakistan
– Fix coastal border of East Bengal 200 Nautical mile. Within this border, looting of fish and natural resources by the foreign powers will be prohibited
Build strong Armed Patriotic Force of East Bengal to establish free Motherland and for her defense
Carry National Liberation War by applying strategy and tactics of people’s war to overthrow Indian Expansionism and its puppet ‘Bangladesh’ puppet government
– Build Armed Patriotic Force of East Bengal (Regular force, regional force, guerrilla force, militia and other forces) by peasants, workers and patriots
They are especially obedient to Motherland and people’s interest. They will be promised to fight hand in hand with all the people of the country to liberate and defend East Bengal and give active help in peace keeping in Asia and whole world
– Increase working capacity and quality of struggle in patriotic force to strengthen people’s war, defeat Indian Expansionism and its lackeys and constantly carry national liberation war to final victory
– Strengthen political work in armed patriotic force to strengthen patriotism, promise, sense of discipline and to make the relation between people and armed force more closer
– Officers and soldiers of armed force have right to vote and to be elected. They can be owner of lands and properties and can enjoy right of all the rights of a citizen
Build an Independent Self-reliant Economy
Improve People’s Living Standard
– End Indian Expansionism’s exploitation and slavery
– Confiscate all the properties of Indian Expansionism and its collaborator supporter traitor Mir Jafar and Co. [Mir Jafar was the historic traitor of Bengal who secretly joined the British force in 1757 in War of Palasi to make the defeat of Bengal to British resulting Bengal to be a British Colony —Sarbaharapath] in East Bengal
– End the exploitation of Soviet Social Imperialism and US-led Imperialism and confiscate all of their properties in East Bengal. Confiscate properties of their lackeys too
– Build independent and self-reliant economy. Make economic development to enrich people and strengthen country
– Preserve properties of citizens and means of production by laws. Rehabilitate businessmen and industrialists who were overthrown by the Pak military fascists and their lackeys. Provide loan to them under simple condition so that they can start and run their activities. Resist the overthrow of patriotic businessmen and industrialists who are fired because they did not go to India. Provide proper opportunities to them. Rehabilitate the patriotic industrialists and businessmen who were overthrown by the ‘Bangladesh’ puppet government
– Independently build heavy, light and cottage industries in East Bengal. Save them from foreign competition and oppose the foreign dependence
– Inspire domestic production and fix tax system for preservation. Resist anti-national interest activities of smugglers, black marketers, usurers and profit suckers
– Oppose the infiltration, control and influence of Indian Expansionism, Soviet Social Imperialism and US-led Imperialism in East Bengal industries, business-trade and banking etc.
– Resist illegal transfer of capital from East Bengal to India and other states
– Resist the returning back of the state owned industries and other industries to private ownership
– State will inspire capitalists related to industrial system in development of industry, small industry and manufacture. Ensure freedom of establishing industries that helps national construction and welfare
– End exploitation carried over fishermen and improve their livelihood and profession
– Preserve right of participation of workers and employees in management of industries
– Develop communication and transport
– Inspire and enhance exchange of economy between cities and countryside, between plain and hilly areas. Provide rapid development of North Bengal and other backward regions
– Properly look after the interest of small businessmen and shop keepers
– Establish a State Bank
– State will take policy of sanctioning low interest loan to inspire production
– Return back agricultural production to previous condition and develop that. Develop agricultural and animal farming. Preserve fishing resources and develop it
– Make just solution of problems related to Farakka Dam, make permanent flood control, provide irrigation system, insecticide and fertilizer, and modernize agriculture. State will inspire to unite peasants, increase agricultural production and help each other, and will provide low interest loans for peasants in buying cattle, agricultural instruments, seeds and fertilizers
– Develop agriculture by taking it as the base of national economy
– Ensure system of selling agro commodity. Achieve target of being self-dependent rapidly
– Stop smuggling of rice, fish, meat, eggs, vegetables and other food products and stop export of such food products that are not surplus
– Stop transfer of gas, electricity etc. to India
– Do not make industrial institutes dependent on Indian electricity, oil and raw materials
– Expand trade with all the countries by keeping prestige of national independence and sovereignty of East Bengal on the basis of mutual interest and equality and take economic and technical assistance from all the foreign countries regardless of political and social system
Implement Land Program
On the basis of
Land to the Tiller
– Confiscate Lands of the ruthless evil Jaminders [Jaminder is feudal landlord—Sarbaharapath] that are lackeys of Indian Expansionism, Soviet Social Imperialism and US-led Imperialism, as well as lands of their servants and distribute those to landless and small owner peasants
Systematize recognition of the right of the peasants to the lands distributed and its preservation
– State will provide buying of above ceiling extra lands on area basis. Those lands will be distributed among landless and small owner peasants. The ceiling limit of land will be fixed on local situation basis. Lands will be freely distributed among the landless and small owner peasants. No compulsory condition will be imposed upon them. Land rent will be reduced in areas where still there is no situation of land reform.
All the lands that are mortgaged under Ijaradari (feudal leasing), Jotedari (Jotedars are smaller feudal landlord—Sarbaharapath) and Mahajani (feudal Usury) interest will be unconditionally returned to previous owners
– Lands of absent Jaminders will be handed over to peasants for tilling and they will have the product. Later on, by considering political position of each Jaminders, proper steps will be taken.
– Jaminders will be given opportunity of contributing lands to peasants organizations or state. The peasant organizations or state will distribute those lands to the landless-small owner peasants
– Producers of agro commodities used in industries and owner of fruit gardens will be encouraged
– Just right of ownership of lands of mosque, temple and pagoda will be respected
– Redistribution of communal lands on just basis
– Those who will recover land, will be given ownership right of that arable lands
– Those who were forced to enter prison camps will be given opportunity to return back to own villages
– Those who became war refugees, if they wish, they can live in their present houses. They will have ownership of their lands and other properties that they created by own labor. They will be helped to live there and get livelihood. Those who want to return back to own place of birth, will be given facilities to do so
Develop National Democratic Culture and Education System
Develop Science and Technology and Public Health
Fight against Expansionist, Social Imperialist and Imperialist type ugly mentality creator degenerated culture and education. That culture is destroying our rich culture of long heritage
Develop National Democratic Culture and Education System
Develop science and technology and engage that in Nation Building and its defense.
– Teach masses of people about East Bengal people’s struggling heritage against foreign attack and in light of heroic history. Preserve and develop our national rich cultural system and customs
– Develop people’s cultural standard, alleviate illiteracy, develop complimentary education, open new generation education school, open higher education school and technical school, build science workers, technicians and skilled work force and make every effort to provide them higher education and train them
– Take Bangla language as the medium of higher education institutes
– Provide opportunity to lingual minorities to use own language in all spheres of education and work
Start free compulsory education system up to class X. Reduce education fee
Release poor students from education fee and provide scholarship to them
– Reform system of examinations
– Students will have participation in management of education system
– State will provide all possible help to educate youth and children who helps national liberation struggle of East Bengal, sons and daughters of those who participate in revolution and meritorious youths and properly develop their genius
– Provide equal opportunity to all the citizens in carrying scientific and technical research, taking creative role in literature and art and taking part in cultural activities. Encourage intellectuals, writers, artists and scientists and provide them proper opportunity so that they can continue their research, invention and creative activities for the interest of Motherland and people
– Provide opportunity to those writers, artists and cultural activists who have suffered for their patriot contribution, so that they can continue their creative work
– Develop Health Department and build movement for health keeping and using vaccines. Preserve people’s health
– Control epidemic diseases; eliminate those serious diseases that foreign exploiters carried here
– Develop physical education and sports movement
– Establish cultural relation with foreign states on the basis of equality and mutual interest
Preserve rights of workers, laborers and civil employees
And provide the system to meet their demand
Make labor laws and establish Eight Hour Working Day. Create opportunity for rest and entertainment, and provide bonus for overtime production. Assure right of Trade Union, Cooperative, strike and protest.
– Develop livelihood and service of workers, laborers and employees
– Take policy of giving enough wage for apprentice
– Provide jobs for workers and urban poor people. Carry all-out effort to end unemployment.
When workers, laborers and employees are sick, caught by diseases, disabled, old and retire, take care of them, help and provide social security for them
– Develop condition of livelihood of houses of working people
– Resolve conflicts between workers and owners through talk and discussion and mediatory of national democratic government
– Strictly prohibit beating of workers-laborers, cutting fine from their wages, and unjustly dismissing their services
– Civil employees have right to vote and be elected. They can enjoy all the rights of general citizens
Establish equal right for men and women
Save mothers and children
– Improve political, cultural and technical standard of women in sequence with the role women played in National Liberation Struggle, develop the heritage of women of East Bengal of heroism, might and serving the nation
– Women and men have equal right in politics, economy, society and culture
– Women who are engaged in similar work of men, will enjoy equal salary, prestige and right
– Women workers and civil employees will have two month maternity leave
Take policy of improving, proper training and actively helping women workers. Make progressive laws regarding marriage and family
– Preserve right of mother and children; increase number of maternity, baby care and Nursery school
– End all types of social corruption harmful to women’s health and prestige
Show tribute to the memory of Martyrs
– Provide food and clothes for disabled soldiers; reward those soldiers and patriots who will show special performance in national liberation war
– Those of armed force or other departments and revolutionary organizations who will be martyred in liberation struggle, have sacrificed their lives through political struggle, all the people of the country will remain grateful to them and respectfully remember their memory
– State and people will take care of their families and help them
– Those patriots who will be disabled in armed or political struggle will be taken care and helped
– The whole nation is grateful to those families that have contribution in revolution, and they will get help and sympathy of whole nation
Provide Social Security and relief to the sufferers in National Liberation War
Those individuals and families, who have been seriously ruined because of unprincipled activities of ‘Bangladesh’ fascist government, will be given opportunity of reestablishing and serving the nation
– Take care of orphans, old and disabled; provide relief in those areas that suffered natural disaster or havoc of crops; consider about the disables, killed in war and helpless families of mercenary army, police and different forces of ‘Bangladesh’ puppet government
Rehabilitate the Bengali, non-Bengalis who have been driven out from India and the refugees; provide livelihood and social right to them
Show sympathy to the mercenary men and officers of ‘Bangladesh’ puppet government and those executives among the administrative department who will support people’s side, and Behave well with the prisoners of war
Overthrow the lackeys among the bureaucrats created by ‘Bangladesh’ puppet government—by whom they are running administration. Give serious punishment to the hated killers who are working as representative of ‘Bangladesh’ puppet government
– Provide favorable condition for the mercenary men and officers of armed force of ‘Bangladesh’ puppet government and their administrative executives so that they can merge with people in just way of defending country and building nation
– The group, unit or individual of mercenary force and administrative unit who will help national liberation struggle will be rewarded and appointed in responsible posts. Those who have given sympathy and support to national liberation struggle and denied to carry order of ruling regime, will be provided proper respect
– Those who will leave mercenary force to join patriotic force will be welcomed. They will enjoy equal treatment
– Those officials of ‘Bangladesh’ puppet government who will want to joint state machinery to serve people and country after liberation of East Bengal, will have equal right too
– If those individuals of mercenary army and administrative department who were engaged in anti -people crime sincerely show repentance for the committed activities, will be given mercy. Those who will try to redeem crime by good activities will be rewarded as usual
– Captive officer and men of mercenary force will have human behavior and mercy
– Captive soldiers of India or any other country will have well behavior. Those who among them will support struggle for national independence and democracy of East Bengal will be helped to return back to their families in time
Preserve right and interest of Bengalis living in foreign
– Patriotic activities of Bengalis living in foreign and their valuable help in national liberation war will be welcomed
– Preserve their right and interest
– Help those Bengalis living in foreign countries who will want to return back to country to build the nation
Preserve just right and interest of foreign citizens living in East Bengal
– Those foreign citizens who will help liberation struggle of East Bengal will be welcomed
– All the foreign citizens living in East Bengal must respect independence and sovereignty of East Bengal and abide by the laws of National Democratic Government
– Preserve just right and interest of foreign citizens who have not helped Bangladesh puppet government and their agents, Indian Expansionism, Soviet Social Imperialism and US-led Imperialism, and will not do any harm to independence and severity of East Bengal. Take proper care of just right and interest of those foreigners who will support liberation struggle directly or indirectly
– Give serious punishment to those foreign agents who are engaged in activities of anti-national independence and democracy of East Bengal
Government of Republic of East Bengal will end religious-lingual-national oppression by implementing following principles regarding religious-lingual-national minorities
– End all types of religious oppression; defend religious right of people related to various religions, their customs, ceremonies, mosque, temples, pagoda and churches. Reform the suffered ones. Punish religious oppressors and riot makers
– Establish equal right for all irrespective of religion in business, trade, service, education, industry, defense and all spheres of life
– Make special area for religious minority living backward regions and provide rapid development
Overthrow Indian Expansionism and their lackeys and at the same time strengthen unity of people affiliated to different religions in struggle against conspiracy of occupying East Bengal by US-led Imperialism and its lackeys, make them take part in struggle of achieving national liberation and democracy
End ruthless repression carried over Urdu speaking people, provide them livelihood, civil right and defend their customs and cultures
– Terminate all the laws, methods, policies and tactics used by the Indian Expansionism and their lackeys to divide and exploit various national minorities. Oppose the unequal behavior to national minorities and overthrow of them from their houses through terror, trick and force
– Develop unity among various nationalities and that of long days with Bengali nation and heritage of mutual help so that everyone can take part in defense of country and building nation
All the nationalities have equal right in service, industry, business-trade, administration, defense and all other spheres
– The land and properties of national minorities that were illegally grabbed and leased must be returned back to previous owners
– All the lands that ere mortgaged under Ijaradari (feudal leasing), Jotedari and usury interest, must be returned back to previous owners unconditionally
– End serf-like exploitation, oppression and suppression over Jhumia peasants who are living in government reserve forest
– Provide the opportunity of the principle ‘Land to the Tiller’ among national minority peasants
– Fix ceiling of Kaptain Dam with the help of specialists so that water do not flood area and hinder agriculture
– End exploitation of contractors, government employees and their lackeys over national minority fishermen. Provide them fish and net and other materials in rational price. Provide buying of fish in rational price
– Encourage national minorities to permanently live, improve their lands, economy, culture and living standard, so that they can reach the general standard of living of people of East Bengal.
– Develop culture and art of national minorities through written and spoken form of languages (Provide written form If they don’t have). Ensure right of keeping or changing own custom
– Rapidly educate administrative executives from national minorities, so that they themselves can run local matters within a short span of time
– Actualize democratic right of national minorities in different spheres of life
– Build autonomous regions for various national minorities in independent and free East Bengal, so that their national development is accelerated. Preserve their culture and customs.
Peaceful and Non-aligned foreign policy
The democratic republic of the state of East Bengal will follow foreign policy of peace and non-alignment. In this foreign policy, independence, sovereignty, unity and state integrity is ensured and it is helpful for world peace. This foreign policy is as follows:
Establish diplomatic relation with all the countries irrespective of social and political system on the basis of, Mutual respect for each other’s territorial integrity and sovereignty, Mutual non-aggression, Mutual non-interference in each other’s internal affairs, Equality and mutual benefit, and Peaceful co-existence.
Justly and on the basis of aspiration of people, solve the problem of relation of East Bengal with Pakistan (State relation of East Bengal with Pakistan, Bringing back Bengalis living in Pakistan, make trial and punish the ruling regime of Pakistan and military-civil individuals who are responsible for crime of genocide in East Bengal and fascist devastation, bring back with interest the capital and valuable assets that were transferred from East Bengal to Pakistan in last 24 years, problems of paying back foreign debt and collection of proper compensation for their committed ruthless devastation, atrocities, killing, rape and looting etc.)
Respect the economic and cultural interest of the countries that will give help and support to the national liberation struggle of East Bengal.
Take technical and economic aid from any country that does not give any political condition.
Do not relate to any military agreement. Do not keep any foreign military force or military base in East Bengal
– Strengthen friendly relation with those countries who will give help, support and sympathy to national liberation struggle of East Bengal
– Give active support to the struggle of South Asian countries against Indian Expansionism and liberation movement of the countries, nations and people of Asia, Africa and Latin America against Soviet Social Imperialism and US-led Imperialism
Support the anti-US Imperialism great struggles of Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Palestine and other countries
Support Indian People’s struggle against Indian Expansionism.
Give active support to just struggles of Afro-Americans of United States of America to establish their fundamental national right.
In world peace keeping tasks, keep continuing the all-out effort of resisting the Imperialists led by US and Soviet—the greedy for devouring other countries, and abolishing their invasive military alliance and foreign military bases.
Carry constant effort to increase and consolidate relation with all the international mass organizations and all the democratic people of the world including that of India, Soviet and US.
Keep continuing work for national liberation and independence of East Bengal in support of people of East Bengal with the aim of expansion and consolidation of People’s Front.
The national liberation struggle of East Bengal is not only being carried to decide the destiny of our present and future successors but also it is related with the interest of the world people who are struggling to establish peace, national independence, democracy and socialism. People of East Bengal are unifying to materialize that great glorious objective. That unity must further be strengthened and expanded.
Front will sincerely welcome the political groups, organizations and progressive individuals who will support the program of front, and it is ready to work with them being united.
Whatever hated, mad, ruthless and diehard activities the national traitor fascist government of East Bengal may carry, their defeat is a must.
Let us unite for the sake of our motherland, strengthen the unity, advance towards victory and defeat Indian Expansionism and their lackey traitor fascist ruling regime.
Victory of the people of East Bengal is inevitable. The National liberation front of East Bengal must materialize the above mentioned program of establishing democratic republic of East Bengal.
The national liberation struggle of people of East Bengal against the national traitor fascist ruling regime of East Bengal is just struggle. Socialist countries, people of Asia, Africa and Latin America and the vast majority people of India-Soviet Union and United States must give help, sympathy and support to the national liberation struggle of East Bengal.